Stamina rowing machines are a great way of ensuring you burn calories while also giving your muscles some much-needed definition! When you live a busy lifestyle, barely able to fit in time for a workout, having a stamina rowing machine like the Hydrow or the Stamina Body Trac Glider 1050 Rowing Machine will come in handy! It’ll give you a full-muscle workout without taking too much of your time. And the best part – you can do this from the comfort of your own home!
Stop filling up your home with workout machines that are too bulky, buy one that does the job of them all. Stamina rowing can help you strengthen your body, legs, arms, back, abs, and glutes – all from one place. Row, row, row your way to fitness with the Hydrow or the Stamina’s Body Trac Glider 1050 Rowing Machine!
The Body Trac Glider 1050 from Stamina and the Hydrow are worth investing in if you plan on investing in your health. Designed impeccably to mimic real-time water movements, these machines are both comfortable to use and tremendously effective. The hydraulic mechanism that’s in place offers a very fluid motion when compared to magnetic rowers that feel a lot more rigid and unnatural, making the Stamina Body Trac Glider 1050 Rowing Machine and the Hydrow a necessity!
With the world-class Hydrow and Stamina Body Trac Glider 1050 Rowing Machine, you can focus both on your immediate and long-term goals. The ball-bearing roller system on the Trac 1050 along with the incredible hydraulic cylinder ensures your workout is smooth and realistic! The seats on both Stamina’s 1050 machine and Hydrow’s are padded and soft, with the steel frame being stable to provide you with support and comfort – what more reason do you need to invest in the Hydrow or the Stamina Body Trac Glider 1050 Rowing Machine!
Similarities between the Hydrow and the Stamina Body Trac Glider 1050 Rowing Machine
Here’s a list of features that these machines have, which will leave you amazed:
- Full range of realistic rowing motions
- Electronic display that communicates workout data
- Comfortable padded seat makes working out on the Stamina Body Trac Glider 1050 Rowing Machine and the Hydrow a breeze
- Adjustable hydraulic cylinder for strokes as smooth as a glider
- Comfortable footrests make using the Stamina Body Trac Glider 1050 Rowing Machine and the Hydrow very smooth
- Foam-padded hand grips for smooth holding
- Foldable for easy storage
- The Stamina Body Trac Glider 1050 Rowing Machine and the Hydrow have a sturdy steel body
he Stamina Body Trac Glider 1050 Rowing Machine is ideal for cardiovascular workouts and exercises targeting the back, arms, legs, abdominal group, and glutes. It weighs 39lbs and has a weight limit of up to 250lbs. The Stamina Body Trac Glider 1050 machine has the dimensions of 58.25 x 42.5 x 18.125 that you can accommodate at home comfortably.
3 main exercises to do on a rowing machine
If you’re wondering how to use this machine right, here are some things to try out:
- Leg Isolation: Known as “The Catch”, this exercise will engage your back and core. Start off holding the oar with extended arms, bent knees and focusing your weight on the balls of your feet. Now keep your back straight and push back while keeping your legs firm, using only them. Push back till your legs are flat, now rinse and repeat! Ensure to keep your arms extended throughout the exercise.
- Arm isolation: While the last exercise had your arms in a static position, this one will focus on keeping the legs out of the equation and focus more on your arms. Keep your legs straight and pushed away; now use your upper back to pull the oar towards you. Ensure to focus on the back muscles only, not on your shoulders or biceps.
- Mix both: Now take both the exercises and do them simultaneously. This will engage the muscles on your legs, arms, and shoulders all at the same time – giving you a workout experience that’s thorough.
When you have your hands on the Hydrow or the Stamina Body Trac Glider 1050, you have the facilities of an entire gymnasium in your own house! They’re easy to use, very comfortable, and can be stored without any hassle. Why waste any more time reading reviews? Get your fitness journey started today!